Saturday, November 15, 2008

Back online!!!

So we're finally back online! YAY!!!!

Lots has happened, lots of good!

B's job is going great. They've added to his route and it's now the biggest route they have. Going to be great when they switch over to commission in January! The hours are super long, but it's a sacrifice we must make to make sure this baby girl has everything she needs.

Speaking of our baby girl, I'll be six months on Tuesday! Wow! Where does it go?? It's all happening so quickly! Loving every min. of it though, I must say. She's moving up a storm, and stretching mommy's belly to no end and back. I'm finally in maternity clothes. Went out the other day and got a ton of stuff! While mom and I were out we went through the baby dept. at Target and got some of the cutest outfits! SO MUCH PINK!! I told her she has to slow down on the pink and load up on some purple, or this girl is going to hate pink! *giggle*

Alana is already spoiled to death, and will be even more so come the first of the year. We have TWO baby showers planned for her. Mom is throwing me one up here in Jan. and Khara is throwing me one back in Biloxi in Feb. I only hope I'm able to travel to the one back home that late in the game. But everyone is wanting to see me big, so I'm praying I'll be able to make it.

I registered online at Target and Walmart. You'd think that would be a lot more fun, but it's really boring! Ha! I guess I just get bored too easily. I really should have gone to the store to do it, because I don't do well with sitting and sorting through stuff. I'd much rather be there doing in, but online was much easier, and a lot less tiring for me. Target had a better selection of baby stuff.

I'm ordering the crib and mattress next week. That's a bit scary! I'm not sure how I'm going to do once it's here. I mean, I'm excited, but when there's actually baby stuff in the house (like clothes) it makes it so real, and scares me a good bit. Not that we'll have a baby, but just the fears that one that's had a previous loss feels, I assume. I try not to let those fears over-ride the job of being pregnant, but it sure is hard at times! I just want everything to be perfect with this baby. I just want her to get here healthy, with ten fingers and ten toes and I'll be satisfied.

Well, I'll be updating a lot more now that we're back online. For now I'm going to go spend some time with my husband, considering weekends are really the only time we get.

Until then, I'll leave you with some pics.






1 comments:

Heather said...

Carlyn, you look great!! I'm so glad to see you guys up and running, and so happy your baby girl is doing well.