Here we go again, back to the blogging world. I must say, it's been a while, but good to have an outlet again. Let's just hope this one doesn't get hacked, as the last one did!!
I have a lot going on in my life at this time, and feel that having some place to come and let out my joys, fears, concerns, accomplishments, etc. would be good for me. Everyone needs an outlet, and with me having such a hard time talking face to face to people, this seems to be perfect. Just as everything in the internet world, you're hiding behind a computer screen, unable to see the looks on everyone's faces. I find this comforting, though most think I'm nuts.
I look forward to posting many entries as I journey through my first pregnancy. It's been a rough ride so far, but in the end it's worth every fear, pain, stretch mark, sickness, aches and so on. I'm ready to take this on, though sometimes I feel as though I'm not. So, wish me luck! There's no rule book on parenting, one can only pray they are leading their child(ren) in a positive direction.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Back to the blogging world!
Posted by Just me and my thoughts at 9/25/2008 05:21:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Welcome back to the world of blogging. I'm trying to get a friend of mine Lisa to do this too. She just found out she is pg and would easier to follow her blog and have it for her baby to view later on.
Did you figure out the music?
Post a Comment