Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Switching doctors!

So I started at Waffle House this week. I had 2 days of classroom training, and today started my in store training on the floor. It's going pretty well, just really wears me out being pg and all. Hopefully it won't get more difficult, but easier on me.

I was speaking to a girl at work that used my doctor to deliver her son (1st pregnancy), and she about gave me a heart attack!! She told me that he gave her an infection because he left a piece of gauze in her and then sewed her up! My eyes must have gotten huge, and my eyes must have hit the floor!! I was shocked! I had some fears/concerns about him when I first met him, but thought I was just being too picky. Boy should I have listened to myself!

So I have an appointment with him Monday for some blood work, then one the following Monday for an ultrasound. I'm going to keep these appointments just because I really want to have the ultrasound, but after that, I'm not going back! No way am I going to take that chance, or a chance of him passing something/doing harm to the baby! YIKES!!!!!!

Well, I'm going to start dinner. I'm exhausted and have tomorrow before I get a day to rest. So I need to get going. Chicken takes so dang long to cook! The main reason I don't cook it often! ;) But I'm going to attempt frying okra tonight. My first attempt ever. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Tabatha said...

Yes I would want to switch too...oh boy. Praying all goes well with your appointments.

Heather said...

Yup, sounds to me like a new dr in in need girl!

Tabatha said...

When does dh find out about his old job...man I feel for you, it's gotta be hard.
I went to Baloxi in 03 and wanted to move there. I feel you should follow your gutt with the doctor and if you need to move....hugs